Anthony Joshua against Oleksandr Usyk is edging closer – and you can watch a live stream of an undercard fight from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium!
Joshua defends his world heavyweight titles against Oleksandr Usyk at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium tonight, live on Sky Sports Box Office.
But from 5pm, you can watch Christopher Ousley’s middleweight clash with Khasan Baysangurov on a live stream.
The American contender puts his unbeaten record at stake against Baysangurov, who has 21 victories with just one defeat.
When the live broadcast begins, there is an action-packed undercard as we build towards Joshua vs Usyk.
Lawrence Okolie defends his WBO cruiserweight title against Dilan Prasovic, while Callum Smith returns at light-heavyweight against Lenin Castillo, and Campbell Hatton continues his pro career against Sonny Martinez.
The next step toward crowning an undisputed heavyweight champion takes place on Saturday at London’s Tottenham Hotspur Stadium when Anthony Joshua defends his WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight championships against former undisputed cruiserweight king Oleksandr Usyk.
Joshua was originally scheduled to face WBC champ Tyson Fury to unify all four recognized heavyweight championships, but Fury was forced to defend his belt in a trilogy fight with Deontay Wilder instead. Joshua received no easy opponent in exchange, being forced to face mandatory challenger Usyk in a dangerous showdown between two of the sport’s best fighters.
Just below the mega main event, an undercard with interesting names fills out. WBO cruiserweight champion Lawrence Okolie takes on Dilan Prasovic in the co-main event. Okolie is undefeated through 16 pro bouts. Plus, former WBA super middleweight champion Callum Smith returns to the ring for the first time since dropping the belt when he faces off with Lenin Castillo. And Campbell Hatton, son of legendary fighter Ricky Hatton, continues his development when he takes on Sonni Martinez.
The undercard action gets underway at 1 p.m. ET with the main event ring walks expected at approximately 5:10 p.m. ET. Fans can purchase the event via traditional PPV methods through their local cable providers. It will also be live for any active DAZN subscribers through the website or app. The rest of the fight card and viewing information is listed below.
- Date: Sept. 25 | Location: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium — London, England
- Start time: 1 p.m. ET (main event set for approximately 5:10 p.m. ET)
- TV: Traditional PPV for $34.99 (check local listings)
- How to watch/stream: DAZN
Joshua vs. Usyk fight card, odds
- Anthony Joshua (c) -270 vs. Oleksandr Usyk +220, WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight championship
- Lawrence Okolie (c) -2200 vs. Dilan Prasovic +1100, WBO cruiserweight championship
- Callum Smith -4000 vs. Lenin Castillo +1500, light heavyweight
- Florian Marku -700 vs. Maxim Prodan +500, welterweight
- Christopher Ousley -110 vs. Khasan Baysangurov -110, middleweight
- Campbell Hatton -3000 vs. Sonni Martinez +1300, lightweight
- Daniel Lapin -4500 vs. Pawel Martyniuk +1600, light heavyweight